City Center Sports Complex
(City of Port Orange)
Location: 4625 City Center Drive,
Port Orange, FL 32129
Hours: Sunrise to sunset
Lighted facilities open until 11 p.m.
The sports complex is a part of the City Center Municipal Complex. With 45 acres, it hosts baseball, softball and soccer games for the City of Port Orange.
City of Port Orange Sport Complex
- 75 parking spaces
- Electronic scoreboards and lighted fields available.
- Five lighted softball fields
- Two lighted soccer fields
- Four batting cages
- Concession stand
- (2) two Youth Baseball Fields
Baseball 40-56 ft. pitchers mound,
60-65 ft. base paths, 310 ft. fence
- (3) Three Youth Baseball Fields
40-56 ft. pitchers mound,
60-65 ft. base paths, 280 ft. fence
- (2) Soccer and Football Fields 100’ x 300’
Also included in the City Center Municipal Complex are a skate park, gymnasium, fitness trail, YMCA, and a half-mile walking trail around the city's lake.