Doris Leeper Spruce Creek Preserve (Volusia County)
Location: 1755 Martin's Dairy Road,
Port Orange, FL 32127
The Doris Leeper Preserve (which includes state-owned and non-state-owned parcels) covers nearly 2,500 acres between Port Orange and New Smyrna Beach. Managed by Volusia County, these special public lands offer opportunities for wildlife viewing, non-motorized trail use, and other resource-based activities in one of the area's key undeveloped tracts.
- Canoe Launch
Parking spaces available at 5 locations:
- 1. 90 Divito Drive, New Smyrna Beach 3251 N.
- 2. Dixie Highway, New Smyrna Beach
- 3. 1755 Martin's Dairy Road, Port Orange
- 4. 2317 Creek Shore Trail, New Smyrna Beach
- 5. 6171 Ridgewood Ave., Port Orange