Bethune Point ParkLocation: 101 E. Bellevue Avenue,
(City of Daytona Beach)
Daytona Beach, FL. 32114
Hours: 7:30 a.m. - 9:30 p.m.
Bethune Point Park includes the first skateboard park in Daytona Beach, built in 2009. Ideally located just off the water, the park also offers a picnic area, playground, pavilion, and boat ramp with fishing dock.
Athletic facilities include:
- Two youth baseball fields
- Two baseball fields
- Two batting tunnels
- Two press boxes
- Two concession stands
scoreboards and lighted fields available.
- Boat ramp
- Fishing pier
- Skateboard park
- Adult/High School Baseball Fields
- 60'6" pitchers rubber distance
- 90 ft. base paths
- LF-RF 325 ft. CF 390 ft. fence
- Youth Baseball Fields - Grass Infield
- 46-50 ft. pitchers rubber distance
- 60-70 ft. base paths
- 200 ft. fence
- 2 batting cages