Conrad Park at Melching Field
(City of DeLand)
Location: 555 S. Woodland Boulevard,
DeLand, FL 32724
Download Printable Map
One of the most picturesque, fan-friendly stadiums in the nation, Melching Field at Conrad Park is a full-service baseball park, complete with a covered grandstand and open bleachers, concessions, a press box, batting cages and more. Home to the Division 1 Stetson University Hatters, the $4.5 million facility also is used by high school, American Legion, and other teams-both for regular games and a range of local and regional tournaments.
Melching Field features permanent seating for 2,500 spectators with grass berms holding approximately 500 additional fans. The stadium is completely handicapped accessible and features excellent sight lines from anywhere in the grandstand.Facilities Include:
- 1,000 parking spaces
- Electronic scoreboards and lighted fields available
Other features include:
- A high-tech scoreboard equipped with a message center board and graphics
- A full-service concession area that greets visitors upon their entrance to the park
- A $150,000 sound system
- A state-of-the-art lighting system that provides sufficient infield and outfield lighting for televising night games
- A modern press box, complete with two VIP viewing rooms, two radio booths, a television broadcast room and a working press area
- The Brian Snyder Hitting Pavilion, a covered batting area
- 60'6" pitching distance
- 90 ft. base paths
- 335-400 ft. fence distance
- Right Field: 335 ft.
- Center Field: 395 ft.
- Left Field: 345 ft.
- Batting Cages
- 7 Courts